Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ding Dong Bell


Music presentation... Teaching "children" to sing a song, with action/motion.
The "children" are my coursemates.
My partner, Jimmy and I choose to sing this song.
The lyrics, we did it by using Ulead PhotoImpact, satisfied with it.
Our action, so so so funny! lolx
We are going to sit for a music test on next week which is to sing 2 songs
a patriotic song and a children song
I think that I will sing Selamat Pulau Pinang and this Ding Dong Bell
Musics as my second minor... really killing me...... softly~~~
ps: I think this is my first post in English... No choice, have to improve my English since it is my major.

2 comments:

osl said...

My dear, I almost forget to ask what is your major and what is your minor?

By the way, add oil in your music presentation =)

色盲画家 said...

My major is English...
Minor 1: Science
Minor 2: Musics